We are recruiting PhD students interested in developing and applying mathematical and computational methods to understand tumor-immune interactions. The candidates should have a background in computational biology, bioinformatics, biophysics or related fields. Biologists or medical doctors with excellent programming skills are encouraged to apply.
- development of mathematical and computational method for human immunology
- analysis of different types of multi-omics data (single-cell sequencing, proteomics, multiplexed immunofluorescence images)
- analysis of adaptive immune receptor sequences (B cell and T cell receptors)
- interdisciplinary collaborative research projects (tumor immunology and immunotherapy)
Applications via email to Katharina Imkeller - please include a cover letter, CV, transcripts of records and the names of 2 references.
Student assistants (HiWi, 10-20h/week)
We offer jobs for student assistants to work in an exciting and interdisciplinary environment and directly contribute to our current research projects. Candidates should have hands-on experience in programming (R or python) and linux operating systems.
- software development and data analysis for our ongoing research projects
- development of interactive visualization tools for our collaborative research projects
- data management and software maintenance
Applications via email to Katharina Imkeller - please include a motivation letter, CV and transcripts of records.
Thesis projects (BSc/MSc) and student internships
We offer internships, Bachelor’s and Master’s theses in different research areas of computational immunology. Applications via email to Katharina Imkeller - please include a motivation letter, CV and transcripts of records.